Translate

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

      Welcome to Ms. Childs' class!  I am so excited to be starting a new school year with you. I have a Bachelor of Arts in Theatre Arts from Washington State University (Go Cougs!), and a Master's in Teaching from City University of Seattle.  This is my second year teaching 3rd grade here at Shorewood.   I work with Shorewood Elementary's After School Drama Club, and After School Book Club.
     We have a lot to learn and do in 3rd grade, so I hope you are ready for a year of hard work and tons of fun!  I will be using this blog to keep you updated on what is happening in our classroom and around our school.  I will do my best to keep you posted a couple of times a week so that you can support your child's learning experience at home.  I have also added links to some fun learning sites for kids.  These sites are related to our curriculum for third grade and geared toward your child's education (please supervise your child anytime they are online as it is easy to get redirected.) 

~Ms. Childs

No comments:

Post a Comment