Tonight is Parent Math Night with Ms. Debbie Lane! Please come and join us. We will be learning a fun game that we like to play here at school. The game is fun for kiddos who struggle with math, as well as those who are very skilled mathematicians. Many of you have noticed that Math in Focus is quite different from the way that we learned math, but it is truly an amazing program. If you come you will learn new ways to support what your kids are doing in math here at school.
Today we talked a bit about the fact that I am going to be gone next week from Monday October 22nd- Thursday October 25th. I let the class know that I used to be a substitute teacher, and I know that it is a very difficult job. I expect them on their very best behavior and make the guest's job easier rather than more difficult. I will be back on Friday to reward all respectful, responsible, kind behavior over the week. I will be at trainings during the week next week, so I will be around. I plan to come in to check voicemail and email each day next week. Please feel free to email or call. It may take me a day to get back to you, but I will do it a.s.a.p.
No comments:
Post a Comment