Translate

Friday, November 2, 2012

    Happy Friday!  I know that I haven't been keeping up with the blog as much as I was at the start of the year.  I apologize for the lack of communication of late.
    We are plugging away at subtraction with regrouping.  Right now a lot of us are finding it a struggle (which is okay), and we have a little extra time because we were so successful with addition, so we are slowing down a little and making sure we all have a solid understanding of how and why subtraction with regrouping works the way it works.
    Today we took the final test on our first unit of non-fiction.  We will be revisiting non-fiction texts throughout the year, and doing another unit on them later in the year in reading.  The new unit that we start next week is POETRY!!!  I am very excited about this unit!
    Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment