Translate

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Report cards are going to be coming home on Friday.  Inside each report card envelope there should be 5 reading work packets that represent 5 recent weeks worth of reading work.  There should be 3 health quizzes (that number might vary depending on absences).  There should also be 3 math tests and a results sheet from our last MBA (it is a single sheet of paper with what looks like a temperature gauge telling you if your child falls into the red, yellow, or green category for math.  I appologize that no art is coming home at the momment.  We are still enjoying it here at school.  The report card envelope needs to be signed by you and sent back to me. 

Next Wednesday is our parent math night!  I hope to see some of you there. 

In April we are going to the zoo.  I appreciate all of the offers of help with our field trip.  I have as many parents as I am allowed to take with us already confirmed for the trip.  There are a lot of things that we could use help with here in the classroom, however.  If you would like to come and help us out, please let me know!

If you want to hear more about our day today, you can ask your kiddo about:

What is a prefix?
What tools can you use to measure length?
How can you turn a ruler into a musical instrument?
What is ST math?

No comments:

Post a Comment