Translate

Friday, August 23, 2013

    Welcome to Ms. Childs' class! I am so excited to be starting a new school year with you. I have a Bachelor of Arts in Theatre Arts from Washington State University (Go Cougs!), and a Master's in Teaching from City University of Seattle. This is my third year teaching 3rd grade here at Shorewood. I was proud last year to run the After-School Drama Club with Mr. Moody and Mrs. Walle.  I hope that some of you will be joining us for that on Wednesdays after school (starting in October.)
     We have a lot to learn and do in 3rd grade, so I hope you are ready for a year of hard work and tons of fun! I will be using this blog to keep you updated on what is happening in our classroom and around our school. I will do my best to keep you posted a couple of times a week so that you can support your child's learning experience at home. I have also added links to some fun learning sites for kids. These sites are related to our curriculum for third grade and geared toward your child's education.

~Ms. Childs

No comments:

Post a Comment